|MP1||In the year the child turns 3||Entry assessment, minimum age 2.75 years|
|MP2||In the year the child turns 4||Entry assessment|
|MP3||In the year the child turns 5||Entry assessment|
|MP4||In the year the child turns 6||Entry assessment provided eligible and follows through to LMS (Montessori Elementary Program)|
Steps for Admission
- Register your interest through “Book a School Visit“.
- We will contact you to arrange a school visit with your child.
After the school visit and provided the Entry Assessment of the Head Guide of your child is positive, you would need to:
- Fill up the LMP Registration Form, and,
- Submit copies of the following documents:
- Parents’ and Child’s Passports (for foreigners), Parents’ NRICs (for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs)
- Child’s Birth Certificate (for Singaporeans and Singapore PRs)
- Parents’ and Child’s Dependant Pass/PR/Re-entry permit/Employment Pass (for foreigners)
- Child’s Immunisation Records (if any)
- Child’s Educational Certificates or Progress Reports (if available)
- 2 Passport-sized photographs of the Child
Note: Please note that your documents must be translated if they are not in English. You can email us your submissions at email@example.com or you can courier or snail mail these to us at: Lodestar Montessori Preschool, 23 Jalan Teliti, Singapore 537319.
Pay the Registration fee, Enrolment deposit, Term fee, Bus fee (if applicable) and the School kit fee upon submission of the LMP Registration Form and requested documents.